You’re busy. They’re hungry.
And maybe there’s at least one loud, little human in your life that wants a meeting with you about it. When was the last time you enjoyed getting dinner ready? Skip the drive-thru and join us once a month to reclaim the peace in your kitchen. In less than two hours you’ll be on your way with a freezer full of healthy meals and sense of calm, collected happiness knowing that this month you’ve got your family covered.
Included in the price of the workshop
- All the cocktails & h’ors du vouere you can nosh while connecting with other busy moms who have made the choice to reclaim their kitchen;
- All the recipes – Whole30 & Paleo Friendly, with many of our moms making all-vegetarian and vegan versions. You pick the protein and all recipes are modifiable with ease and no sacrifice of flavor;
- All the pretty pieces – labels, shopping lists, inventory sheet, & more to bring simplicity & bliss back to your routine;
- All the organic, gluten-free, non-GMO herbs & spices you need to make the every day extraordinary – with plenty left over to do it again later; and
- All the extras – a lime here, a coconut there, and we’re gonna mix it all up to make TEN meals that serve four adults with leftovers.
These are healthy, tasty meals that meet your family’s needs.
You bring the proteins and veggies. Ashley will bring everything else.
Your family will bring the plate back for more.
meal planning for busy moms in ALEDO, texas
THE CHIROPRACTIC PLACE FOR HER
601 N FM 1187 #5
ALEDO, TX 76008
*Although this event is not suitable for children, nurslings are welcome and a variety of infant carriers are available for your use during our workshops. Please contact Ashley directly if there are any accommodations that can be made to encourage your participation.
REGISTER FOR A meal planning workshop in aledo
If at any point during the registration process this interface gives you any grief, just send a note or call us directly at 817-372-7498 and we can take care of it offline. Each unique location has limited space, as such your attendance is confirmed when your non-refundable payment is received. An email will be sent to the email address you provide confirming that your spot is reserved, and you will receive instructions for accessing all of the amazing resources and materials that complement our classes and workshops. You will be added to our notification list for reminders, updates, or changes to the event using the email address you provide. Please follow us if you’re on facebook; that’s the best place to keep up with real-time event updates (traffic, parking, photos, etc.)